Season 1 is all about Paper Mario! Dusting off their Wii U consoles (?) Max and Logan play and dissect the paper-inspired RPG that started it all. Is Paper Mario really all it’s crafted up to be or is it a soggy mâché of a game?
- Developer – Intelligent Systems
- Platform – Nintendo 64
- Release Date – August 11, 2000 (Japan) and February 5, 2001 (North America)
- Producers – Shigeru Miyamoto and Kenji Miki
- Game Directors – Ryota Kawade, Toshitaka Muramatsu, Takahiro Ogi, and Hironobu Suzuki
- Composer – Yuka Tsujiyoko
Metacritic – 93/100
Episode Cover Art by Max Roberts
This episode was originally recorded on February 10, 2021.