The Wii U wasn’t really making a splash back in 2016. Max, Logan, and special guest Tomas Franzese bust out their decks of cards and paint palettes to examine if Paper Mario’s HD debut is one of the Wii U’s lost masterpieces. Can a fresh coat of paint hide the cracks of Paper Mario’s Wii U adventure?
Paper Mario: Color Splash
- Developer – Intelligent Systems
- Platform – Wii U
- Release Date – October 7, 2016 in North America, October 13, 2016 in Japan
- Producers – Satoru Iwata and Tatsumi Kimishima
- Game Directors – Naohiko Aoyama and Taro Kudo
- Composers – Fumihiro Isobe
Metacritic – 76/100
- Paper Mario: Color Splash wiki
- Rockstar’s Game Design is Outdated
- Chapter Select, S1E2 – Paper Mario: The Origami King
This episode was originally recorded on June 30, 2021.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Episode Cover Art by Max Roberts