The Season 1 finale has our hosts play through the Paper Mario game that changed everything. Max and Logan peel back the sticky layers of the Nintendo 3DS exclusive Paper Mario: Sticker Star to get a grasp on the influence of Shigeru Miyamoto. How has this portable game defined the franchise for the last decade?
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Developer – Intelligent Systems
- Platform – Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date – November 11, 2012 in North America, December 6, 2012 in Japan
- Producers – Kensuke Tanabe, Toshiyuki Nakamura, and Shinya Takahashi
- Game Directors – Naohiko Aoyama and Taro Kudo
- Composers – There were 11 Composers
Metacritic – 75/100
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star wiki
- Iwata Asks – Paper Mario: Sticker Star
- Dinosaur Planet Turns into Star Fox Adventures
- When Miyamoto First Played Zelda: Breath of the Wild, He Wouldn’t Stop Climbing Trees
Episode Cover Art by Max Roberts
This episode was originally recorded on August 4, 2021.