We head back to Ready at Dawn’s original attempt at putting the power of Olympus on the PSP. Developed alongside God of War II, Kratos’ first prequel feels more like a traditional sequel. Max and Logan decide whether or not putting God of War on the go was a killer idea or just beating a dead centaur.
God of War: Chains of Olympus
- Developer – Ready at Dawn Studios
- Platform – PlayStation Portable (Remaster released on PS3)
- Release Date – March 4, 2008 (Sept. 11, 2011 on PS3)
- Game Director – Ru Weerasuriya
- Producer – Marc Turndorf
- Combat Designers – Philip Nowell
- Composers – Gerard Marino
- Writer – David Jaffe, Cory Barlog, Marianne Krawczyk, Ru Weerasoria, and Marc Turndorf
- Consultant – Eric Williams
Metacritic – 91/100
This episode was originally recorded on November 15, 2021.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts