Colin Moriarty dives into his origins of writing walkthroughs and FAQs before the rise of video. Max and Colin then explore the history and development patterns behind Naughty Dog before the imminent release of The Last of Us Part I.
RSS Feed – Overcast – Apple Podcasts – Spotify
- Podcast Beyond 299: Is The Last of Us the Best Game Story Ever Told?
- Podcast Beyond 188: The PSN Lives!
Starting out with FAQs
- Colin’s GameFAQs Page
- Colin’s Mega Man II Walkthrough
- The Max Frequency Podcast, Episode 14: I Have It In My Contract to Write About Survivor with Ricky Frech
- CyricZ GameFAQs Page
The True Guide Era of IGN
- Colin’s Grand Theft Auto IV Guide for IGN
- Downloading to PSP Instructions
- Colin’s The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past / Four Swords Guide
- Snappy Video Snapshot
Rising to Greatness and the Loss of Long-form Writing
- Rising to Greatness by Colin Moriarty
- Chasing the Stick by Max Roberts
- The Agent before Agent, a lost Rockstar San Diego project
What Happened to Part V of Rising to Greatness?
The Origins of The Last of Us Part I
- PlayStation’s Blockbuster Garden – The Origins of The Last of Us Part I
- Upcoming inFamous 2 UGC Maintenance and Legacy Franchises
- The Cross-Generational Bottleneck
PlayStation Studios’ Pattern
- Jade Raymond’s Inteview with GamesIndustry.biz
- Sony’s Stance on Microsoft Buying Activision
- Neil Druckmann Denying The Last of Us / Fortnite Rumors
- Last Stand Media Patreon
- Chapter Select, Season 0 – The Last of Us
- Chapter Select, Season 2 – God of War