Listen up! We’re heading to London baby! Max Roberts, Logan Moore, and wrestling move expert Mario Rivera hit the street to find out if ghosts are real as the Fast Family goes out to save one of their own. Does Justin Lin land the finale of his trilogy or does he run out of runway?
Fast & Furious 6
- Release Date – May 24, 2013
- Director – Justin Lin
- Producers – Neal H. Moritz, Vin Diesel, and Clayton Townsend
- Writer – Chris Morgan
- Actors – Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Gal Gadot, Sung Kang, Dwayne Johnson, Gina Carano, and Luke Evans
- Composer – Lucas Vidal
- Stunt Coordinators – Greg Powell (supervising) and Troy Robinson
- Budget / Profit – $160-260 million / $788.7 million
Rotten Tomatoes – 71% critic and 84% viewers
- Fast & Furious 6 Wikipedia
- Fast & Furious 6 Trailer
- Fast & Furious 6 Opening Credits Montage
- Bizarro World
- Hobbs Magical Goatee
- Fast & Furious 6 Post-Credits Scene
- The Length of the Runway
- Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson Beef
- Fast & Furious 6 Cars
This episode was originally recorded on September 5, 2022.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Photo and Art designed by Max Roberts.