It’s time to turn out the lights and lock the door. S.T.A.R.S Agents Max Roberts and Logan Moore creep through the Spencer Mansion to explore where Resident Evil began. Do ink ribbons and static cameras still hold up or has survival horror outgrown its restricted roots?
RSS Feed – Overcast – Apple Podcasts – Spotify – YouTube
- Developer – Capcom
- Platforms – PlayStation (PC, Saturn, and Nintendo DS; Remade on GameCube)
- Release Date – March 22, 1996 (PS1)
- March 22, 2002 for GameCube
- February 7, 2006 for Deadly Silence (Nintendo DS)
- Game Director – Shinji Mikami
- Producers – Tokuro Fujiwara and Masayuki Akahori
- Composer – Makoto Tomozawa, Koichi Hiroki, and Masami Ueda
Metacritic – 91% (same for GameCube)
- Resident Evil Wikipedia
- Resident Evil Remake Wikipedia
- Ted Lasso’s Dark Forest on Twenty Thousand Hertz
- Resident Evil Live Action Cutscenes
- Resident Evil by Philip J. Reed
This episode was originally recorded on August 30, 2022.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Illustration generated by DALL-E 2, prompted by Max Roberts.