Fear takes on a whole new perspective in Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. Max Roberts and Logan Moore immerse themselves in the moldy Baker Estate to find out if Capcom’s gamble to reinvent the franchise – and the company – panned out. It’s time for Resident Evil to come home.
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
- Developer – Capcom
- Platforms – PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC (PS VR, PS5, XSX)
- Release Date – March 24, 2017
- Game Director – Koshi Nakanishi
- Producers – Masachika Kawata and Tsuyoshi Kanda
- Composers – Akiyuki Morimoto, Miwako Chinone, and Satoshi Hori
Metacritic – 86/100
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Wikipedia
- Max’s Resident Evil 7 Preview
- Resident Evil 7 Reveal at PlayStation E3 2016
- Millennial Gaming Speak Episode 113: Shadow of Loot Boxes
- Digital Foundry RE7 PS5 and XSX Analysis
- RE Engine May be the Most Flexible Proprietary Engine Out There
This episode was originally recorded on September 24, 2022.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Illustration generated by DALL-E 2, prompted by Max Roberts.