It is the end of an era. Max Roberts and Logan Moore say so long to the city they’ve called home for the first half of this season. Has Capcom’s relentless pursuit of sales delivered another smash hit or does Resident Evil 3: Nemesis belong in a body bag?
Resident Evil 3
- Developer – Capcom
- Platforms – PlayStation, Dreamcast, GameCube, PC
- Remake – PS4/X1, PC, Switch (Cloud), PS5/XS
- Release Dates – November 11, 1999 and April 3, 2020
- Game Director – Kazuhiro Aoyama
- Remake Director – Kiyohiko Sakata
- Producer – Shinji Mikami
- Composers – Masami Ueda and Saori Maeda
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Wikipedia
- Resident Evil 3 (Remake) Wikipedia
- Resident Evil 3 Opening Cinematic
- Nemesis in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
- RE3 Remake One Liners (Warning: Language)
- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
- Soundtrack (Original)
- Soundtrack (Remake)
This episode was originally recorded on February 3, 2023.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Illustration generated by DALL-E 2, prompted by Max Roberts.