The mainline Pokémon series finally heads to the big screen! Childhood friends Max Roberts and Logan Moore hit the gym with their teams for some clanging and banging to become the next undefeated Galar Champion. But has the switch to the telly made the grind too easy or have our hosts outgrown the quest to be the best?
Pokémon Sword and Shield
- Developer – Game Freak
- Platform – Nintendo Switch
- Release Date – November 15, 2019
- June 17, 2020 for The Isle of Armor
- October 22, 2020 for The Crown Tundra
- Game Director – Shigeru Ohmori
- Producers – Junichi Masuda, Hitoshi Yamagami, and Takanori Sowa
- Composers – Minako Adachi and Go Ichinose
Metacritic – 80/100
- Pokémon Sword and Shield Wikipedia
- Digital Foundry Sword and Shield Tech Breakdown
This episode was originally recorded on August 6, 2022.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Art designed by Max Roberts.