It’s time to catch some waves and some Pokémon! Kanto-natives Max Roberts and Logan Moore are joined by islander Grant Callahan to explore the interdimensional tropics of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Does breaking tradition lead to a better game or was this a trial that Game Freak couldn’t complete?
Pokémon Sun and Moon
- Developer – Game Freak
- Platform – Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date – November 18, 2016
- November 17, 2017 for Ultra
- Game Directors – Shigeru Ohmori (Sun/Moon) and Kazumasa Iwao (Ultra)
- Producers – Junichi Masuda, Shin Uwai, Takato Utsunomiya, and Hitoshi Yamagami
- Same as base Sun and Moon, Takanori Sowa, Shigeru Ohmori, and Shin Uwai (Ultra)
- Composers – Minako Adachi, Go Ichinose, Junichi Masuda, Tomoaki Oga, Hitomi Sato, and Hideaki Kuroda
- Minako Adachi, Go Ichinose, Junichi Masuda, and Tomoaki Oga (Ultra)
- Pokémon Sun and Moon Wikipedia
- Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Wikipedia
- Battling Professor Oak
- Defending the Your Championship
This episode was originally recorded on July 12, 2023.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Art designed by Max Roberts.