In this inaugural test season of Chapter Select, Max and Logan dig into Naughty Dog’s post-apocalyptic series The Last of Us. Weeks before the release of the sequel, Logan and Max replayed the PS3’s swan song to explore how it aged and explore its impact on the video game industry in the past seven years.
The Last of Us
- Developer – Naughty Dog
- Platform – PS3 and PS4 (and PS5?)
- Release Date – June 14, 2013 on PS3 and July 29, 2014 on PS4
- Creative Director – Neil Druckmann
- Game Director – Bruce Straley
- Composer – Gustavo Santaolalla
Metacritic – 95/100
- Millennial Gaming Speak
- The Last of Us Wins Game of the Decade
- Arriving in Pittsburgh
- Max’s Wild Tie in Factions Multiplayer
- Jak X: Combat Racing in Left Behind
- Uncharted 4 Spoilercast
This episode was originally recorded on June 11, 2020.