Logan has never been a part of the Fast Family, while Max has been riding with the crew since the Miami days. Grab a Corona, order a tuna fish sandwich, and buckle up as we explore this legendary series.
Super Chapter Select is a premium version of the show that provides access to longer and exclusive episodes, as well as bonus videos. Sign up for $2.50/month or $20/year to gain access to everything!
Season 4 has longer episodes, movie commentaries, reactions, and an exclusive bonus episode about Han’s origin story—Better Luck Tomorrow! You can see the full list below! There are over 8 hours of member content for Season 4 – The Fast and the Furious!
You can sign up for just $2.50 a month or $20 for the whole year and gain access to all bonus content for all of this and every other season!
- Episode 1 – The Fast and the Furious (2001)
- Episode 2 – 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)
- Episode 3 – Fast & Furious (2009)
- Episode 4 – Fast Five (2011)
- Episode 5 – Fast & Furious 6 (2013)
- Episode 6 – The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)
- Episode 7 – Furious 7 (2015)
- Episode 8 – The Fate of the Furious (2017)
- Episode 9 – Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (2019)
- Episode 10 – F9 (2021)
- Episode 11 – Behind the Scenes of Season 4
- Episode 12 – Better Luck Tomorrow
Super Chapter Select Exclusive Content
Bonus Episode – Better Luck Tomorrow
Considered by director Justin Lin and actor Sung Kang to be Han’s origin story, Max and Logan watch Justin’s second film for the very first time in this exclusive episode. How does teen angst translate to the Fast Family?
Max and Logan recorded two movie commentaries this season—2 Fast 2 Furious and Fast Five. Clearly, Max picked the movies. Watch along and enjoy their discussion in real time!
Short Film Reactions
Better Luck Tomorrow wasn’t the only F&F movie the boys hadn’t seen. The hosts dive down the rabbit hole of the two short films that are a part of the Fast Saga.
Since wrapping up Season 4, the Fast X trailer has arrived. We sat down and had fun reacting to the impending insanity.
A behind-the-scenes look at the production and performance of Season 4.
The announcement of the focus of Season 4.
This is Max’s favorite stunt in the whole franchise, so of course he wrote about it.