It is time to hit the streets of Miami and meet the East Coast members of the Family. Max and Logan dive into a world of undercover agents, night life, and neon to find out if this sequel sinks or swims.
RSS Feed – Overcast – Apple Podcasts – Spotify – YouTube
2 Fast 2 Furious
- Release Date – June 6, 2003
- Director – John Singleton
- Producer – Neal H. Moritz
- Writer – Gary Scott Thompson, Michael Brandt, and Derek Haas
- Actors – Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Eva Mendes, Cole Hauser
- Composer – David Arnold
- Stunt Coordinator – Artie Malesci
- Budget / Profit – $76 million / $236.4 million
Rotten Tomatoes – 36% critic and 50% viewers
- 2 Fast 2 Furious Wikipedia
- 2 Fast 2 Furious Trailer
- How the Scramble was Shot
- ZipZap 2 Fast 2 Furious RC Cars
- 2 Fast 2 Furious Cars
This episode was originally recorded on July 30, 2022.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Photo and Art designed by Max Roberts.