Season 2 sets a course through the myth of ancient Greece with God of War.
Max Roberts and Logan Moore travel back to God of War, not to be confused with 2018’s God of War. Has Kratos changed all that much since 2005? Does the quest for vengeance hold up?
God of War
- Developer – Sony Santa Monica Studio
- Platform – PlayStation 2 (Remaster released on PlayStation 3 and PS Vita)
- Release Date – March 22, 2005 (Nov. 17, 2009 on PS3, May 6, 2014 on Vita)
- Game Director – David Jaffe
- Producer – Shannon Studstill
- Combat Designers – Derek Daniels, Richard Foge, Eric Williams, David Jaffe, and Todd Papy
- Composers – Gerard Marino, Mike Reagan, Ron Fish, Winifred Phillips, Winnie Waldron, Cris Velasco, and Marcello De Francisci
Metacritic – 94/100
- God of War – Wikipedia
- God of War Game Directors Live
- God of War: Ragnarok Reveal Trailer
This episode was originally recorded on September 25, 2021.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts