Banjo and Kazooie weren’t the only 3D platformer mascots Rare created for the Nintendo 64. Often lauded as one of the console’s best, Max Roberts and Logan Moore decided to both play Conker’s Bad Fur Day for the very first time. Was Rare firing on all cylinders in the late 90s or is Conker actually a great and mighty pile of poo?
RSS Feed – Overcast – Apple Podcasts – Spotify – YouTube
Conker’s Bad Fur Day
- Developer – Rare
- Platform – Nintendo 64 (Xbox)
- Release Date – March 5, 2001 (June 21, 2005 for Xbox)
- Game Director – Chris Seavor
- Producer – ?
- Composer – Robin Beanland
Metacritic – 92/100 (78/100 for Xbox)
- Conker’s Bad Fur Day Wikipedia
- The Making of Conker’s Bad Fur Day
- Rare Revealed: A Rare Look at Twelve Tales: Conker 64
- Conker’s Bad Fur Day Marketing
- GoldenEye 007 by Alyse Knorr
This episode was originally recorded on July 9, 2022.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Font by Oakland Elliff. Art designed by Max Roberts.