Let’s go back to 2006…or are we in 2014? The gaijin Max Roberts and Logan Moore are joined by Yakuza member Michael Ruiz to examine how small stakes feel in a post-Fast & Furious 6 world. Has the Tokyo crew drifted into our hearts or are they better off forgotten?
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
- Release Date – June 16, 2006
- Director – Justin Lin
- Producers – Neal H. Moritz
- Writer – Chris Morgan
- Actors – Lucas Black, Bow Wow, Sung Kang, Nathalie Kelley, and Brian Tee
- Composer – Brian Tyler
- Stunt Coordinators – Terry Leonard
- Budget / Profit – $85 million / $159 million
Rotten Tomatoes – 38% critic and 69% viewers
- The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift Wikipedia
- The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift Trailer
- Max’s Tokyo Drift Realization
- Need for Speed games
- Tokyo Drift Avoiding Direct-to-DVD
- Vin Diesel’s Trade for Riddick
- The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift Cars
This episode was originally recorded on September 9, 2022.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Photo and Art designed by Max Roberts.