Thud, thud, thud…Rookie cop Max Roberts and college dropout Logan Moore team up with motorcycle racer Ricky Frech to skulk around a disheveled police station. Did Capcom’s plan for bigger and better sequels pay off or did this adventure in Raccoon City bite off more than it can chew?
Resident Evil 2
- Developer – Capcom
- Platforms – PlayStation, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, GameCube, PC
- Remake – PS4/X1, PC, Switch (Cloud), PS5/XS
- Release Dates – January 21, 1998 and January 25, 2019
- Game Director – Hideki Kamiya
- Producer – Shinji Mikami
- Composers – Masami Ueda, Shusaku Uchiyama, and Syun Nishigaki
- Resident Evil 2 Wikipedia
- Resident Evil 2 (Remake) Wikipedia
- The Cheeseburger
- Logan’s Resident Evil 2 Remake Review
- Digital Foundry Resident Evil 2 Retrospective
- S.D. Perry Resident Evil Books
- Mr. Trent
- Mr. X Gon’ Give it to Ya
- Soundtrack (Original)
- Soundtrack (Remake)
This episode was originally recorded on January 21, 2023.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Illustration generated by DALL-E 2, prompted by Max Roberts & Logan Moore.