The ghost of horrors past returns. Max Roberts and Logan Moore plan their escape from the icy tundra while figuring out if classic Resident Evil can evolve into its final form. Does this arctic adventure deserve a remake or should it be cast off like a bad dream?
Resident Evil – Code: Veronica X
- Developer – Flagship, Nextech, XAX Entertainment, Capcom Production Studio 4, and a tiny bit of Sega
- Platforms – Dreamcast, PS2, GameCube, PS3, and Xbox 360
- Release Date – February 3, 2000
- Game Director – Hiroki Kato
- Producer – Shinji Mikami
- Composers – Takeshi Miura, Hijiri Anze, and Sanae Kasahara
- Resident Evil – Code: Veronica X Wikipedia
- Code: Veronica X HD Announcement
- Code: Veronica X HD Differences
- Wesker’s Report
- The Twins in Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City
- Mission: Impossible II Trailer
- Code: Veronica X Vinyl
This episode was originally recorded on March 17, 2023.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Illustration generated by DALL-E 2, prompted by Max Roberts.