Space and time collide! Sinnoh-native Max Roberts and Pokémon Historian Logan Moore study the mythical origins in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. Did the jump to the DS double the fun or cause GameFreak to double back on design?
Pokémon Diamond and Pearl
- Developer – Game Freak
- ILCA for Brilliant and Shining
- Platform – Nintendo DS and Nintendo Switch
- Release Date – April 22, 2007
- November 19, 2021 for Brilliant and Shining
- Game Directors – Junichi Masuda
- Producers – Hiroyuki Jinnai, Gakuji Nomoto, Hitoshi Yamagami, and Hiroaki Tsuru
- Composers – Go Ichinose, Junichi Masuda, and Hitomi Sato
- Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Wikipedia
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Wikipedia
- How to Get Manaphy
- Max’s Pokémodifier Tutorial
- The Dialga Stylus
- Pal Park
- Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Sales
- Pokémon Best Selling Stats
- The Pokemon Company’s COO Addresses Possibility of Slowing Down Game Releases
- Sinnohvation by insaneintherainmusic
- Pokémon Battle Revolution
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue & Red Rescue Team
- Pokémon Ranger
- Pokémon Trozei!
- Pokémon Dash
This episode was originally recorded on August 18, 2023.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Art inspired by the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond start screen, designed by Max Roberts.