In a wholly unique adventure, Super Paper Mario takes our 2D super star and brings him into a 3D world. Max, Logan, and special guest Ricky Frech boot up SWOON.EXE and see if the wiles of Super Paper Mario can truly charm them. How does this one-off puzzle platformer fit into the collage that is Paper Mario?
Super Paper Mario
- Developer – Intelligent Systems
- Platform – Wii
- Release Date – April 9, 2007 in North America, April 19, 2007 in Japan
- Producers – Kensuke Tanabe and Ryoichi Kitanishi
- Game Directors – Ryota Kawade
- Composers – Naoko Mitome, Chika Sekigawa, and Yasuhisa Baba
Metacritic – 85/100
- Super Paper Mario wiki
- Ricky’s Paper Mario: The Origami King Review
- Paper Mario series sales
Episode Cover Art by Max Roberts
This episode was originally recorded on July 21, 2021.