Has there ever been a more perfect name for a sequel? Max Roberts, Logan Moore, and special guest Brian Henken explore the Isle o’ Hags to see if Banjo-Tooie is more than just a clever name. Is it possible to have too much of a good thing?
- Developer – Rare
- Platform – Nintendo 64 and Xbox 360
- Release Date – June 29, 2000 (Apr. 29, 2009 for 360)
- Game Director – Gregg Mayles
- Producer – ?
- Composer – Grant Kirkhope
- Banjo-Tooie Wikipedia
- List of Games by Rare
- Banjo-Tooie Guide by Croco
- The Back of the Box
- Noclip Banjo-Tooie
- Logan’s Yooka-Laylee Review
- Brian Henken’s Portfolio
This episode was originally recorded on May 17 , 2022.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts