It is time to assemble the team. Two precision podcasters – Max Roberts and Logan Moore – don’t crack under the pressure of discussing this transformative film. Can the Fast Family pull off the greatest heist of all and become a billion dollar franchise?
RSS Feed – Overcast – Apple Podcasts – Spotify – YouTube
- Release Date – April 29, 2011
- Director – Justin Lin
- Producers – Neal H. Moritz, Vin Diesel, and Michael Fottrell
- Writer – Chris Morgan
- Actors – Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Gal Gadot, Sung Kang, and Dwayne Johnson
- Composer – Brian Tyler
- Stunt Coordinators – Mike Gunther and Troy Robinson
- Budget / Profit – $125 million / $626.1 million
Rotten Tomatoes – 78% critic and 83% viewers
- Fast Five Wikipedia
- Fast Five Trailer
- Assembling the Team
- The Vault Heist in Fast Five Was Pulled Off with Practical Effects
- Pressure, Crunch, Blacklist Fears: The MCU’s Visual Effects Artists Speak Out
- Top Gun: Maverick Practical Effects
- Fast Five Cars
This episode was originally recorded on August 30, 2022.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Photo and Art designed by Max Roberts.