You thought this was going to be a street podcast? Max Roberts, Logan Moore, and Chapter Select alum Ricky Frech see if cars can fly and if hearts can soar in the biggest Fast & Furious film to date. Does Universal’s formula for family fizzle out or can the crew continue to top themselves?
- Release Date – April 3, 2015
- Director – James Wan
- Producers – Neal H. Moritz, Vin Diesel, and Michael Fottrell
- Writer – Chris Morgan
- Actors – Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Nathalie Emmanuel, Dwayne Johnson, Ronda Rousey, Kurt Russell, and Jason Statham
- Composer – Brian Tyler
- Stunt Coordinators – Joel Kramer (supervising), Oakley Lehman, Spiro Razatos, and Troy Robinson
- Budget / Profit – $250 million / $1.516 billion
Rotten Tomatoes – 81% critic and 82% viewers
- Furious 7 Wikipedia
- Furious 7 Trailer
- Chapter Select: Season 1, Episode 5 – Super Paper Mario
- Top Grossing Movies
- Furious 7 Box Office
- Flying Cars Behind-The-Scenes
- Paul Walker’s Death
- Furious 7 Cars
This episode was originally recorded on September 22, 2022.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Photo and Art designed by Max Roberts.