The F8 of the Furious Family is on thin ice. New dad Max Roberts and zombie car driver Logan Moore go rogue to figure out if blood is thicker than water. Does the Fast & Furious billion dollar follow-up sink or swim?
RSS Feed – Overcast – Apple Podcasts – Spotify – YouTube
The Fate of the Furious
- Release Date – April 14, 2017
- Director – F. Gary Gray
- Producers – Neal H. Moritz, Vin Diesel, Michael Fottrell, and Chris Morgan
- Writer – Chris Morgan
- Actors – Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Nathalie Emmanuel, Dwayne Johnson, Kurt Russell, Jason Statham, and Charlize Theron
- Composer – Brian Tyler
- Stunt Coordinators – J.J. Perry, Spiro Razatos, and Troy Robinson
- Budget / Profit – $250-270 million / $1.236 billion
Rotten Tomatoes – 67% critic and 72% viewers
- The Fate of the Furious Wikipedia
- The Fate of the Furious Trailer
- Fast & Furious Spin-Offs in the Works
- The Fate of the Furious Cars
This episode was originally recorded on October 22, 2022.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Photo and Art designed by Max Roberts.