Max & Logan Present: A podcast about Hobbs & Shaw. Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham step out of the shadows and into the headlining spotlight. Do spin-offs belong in the Fast Franchise or have the executives spun out for the last time?
RSS Feed – Overcast – Apple Podcasts – Spotify – YouTube
Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw
- Release Date – August 2, 2019
- Director – David Letich
- Producers – Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham, Hiram Garcia, and Chris Morgan
- Writers – Chris Morgan and Drew Pearce
- Actors – Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham, Idris Elba, Vanessa Kirby, Cliff Curtis, and Helen Mirren
- Composer – Tyler Bates
- Stunt Coordinators – Chris O’Hara (supervising), Simon Crane, and David Khubua
- Budget / Profit – $200 million / $760 million
Rotten Tomatoes – 68% critic and 88% viewers
- Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw Wikipedia
- Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw Trailer
- Clanging and Banging
- An Oral History of the Climactic Battle in Hobbs & Shaw
- Idris Elba Hot Ones Interview
- Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw Cars
This episode was originally recorded on October 30, 2022.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Photo and Art designed by Max Roberts.