The thrilling finale of CS: The Fast Saga has arrived. Max Roberts and Logan Moore are at the end of their podcasting road trip through the Fast & Furious films. Does a never-before-mentioned brother help or hinder this blockbuster series?
F9: The Fast Saga
- Release Date – June 25, 2021
- Director – Justin Lin
- Producers – Neal H. Moritz, Vin Diesel, Justin Lin, Jeffrey Kirschenbaum, Joe Roth, Clayton Townsend, and Samantha Vincent
- Writers – Daniel Casey and Justin Lin
- Actors – Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Sung Kang, Nathalie Emmanuel, John Cena, Anna Sawai, Kurt Russell, and Charlize Theron
- Composer – Brian Tyler
- Stunt Coordinators – Steve Griffin, David Khubua, J.J. Perry, Spiro Razatos, and Troy Robinson
- Budget / Profit – $200 million / $726 million
Rotten Tomatoes – 59% critic and 82% viewers
- F9: The Fast Saga Wikipedia
- F9: The Fast Saga Trailer
- Jason Momoa’s Fast X Villain Variety Interview
- F9: The Fast Saga Cars
This episode was originally recorded on December 3, 2022.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Photo and Art designed by Max Roberts.