Pokémania has reached its peak! Rivals Max Roberts and Logan Moore are joined by League Champion Peter Spezia to explore Johto and beyond in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver! Did the rush for a sequel impede innovation or did Pokémon evolve into its best form 20 years ago?
Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver
- Developer – Game Freak
- Platforms – Game Boy and Nintendo DS
- Release Date – October 15, 2000
- March 14, 2010 for HeartGold and SoulSilver
- Game Director – Satoshi Tajiri (G/S) and Shigeki Morimoto (HG/SS)
- Producers – Takehiro Izushi, Takashi Kawaguchi, Tsunekazu Ishihara
- Composers – Junichi Masuda, Go Ichinose, and Morikazu Aoki
Metacritic – 87/100
- Pokémon Gold and Silver Wikipedia
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Wikipedia
- IGN Review for Pokémon Gold/Silver
- EGM Issue 138, Pokémon Gold/Silver Reviews
- WTF Pokémon!
- HeartGold and SoulSilver Leaked News
- Pokémon Gold and Silver Commercials
- Celebi Event
- Pokémon Gold and Silver 1997 Space World Demo Sprites
- The National Pokédex
- Pokémon GSC: National Park – Jazz Cover by insaneintherainmusic
- Original Soundchat 199: Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver and Pokémon X and Y
- Iwata Asks – Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver
This episode was originally recorded on November 12, 2022.
Researcher, Editor, and Producer – Max Roberts
Hosted by Logan Moore & Max Roberts
Art designed by Max Roberts.